Photobucket

Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm in trouble!

I was on my way to my 4th period english class, when I bumped into one of my cycling friends in the hallway. He was headed to lunch and wanted to hang out. So i figured (without thinking of course) that I wouldn't run into my english teacher and decided to hang out with him and have back-to-back lunch periods. Wooooooooooooops. Not only did I run into my teacher....he came looking for me in the cafeteria. Apparently he spotted me earlier in the morning walking in the halls. Man was I embarrassed. I could see my friend laughing out of the corner of my eye. After a good talking to, he promptly told me he was calling my folks. Sh*t! So when I got home, I went out on my bike for an hour and a half so I didn't have to hear it from them. It's 4:00 and I haven't heard anything yet from them. I have a bad feeling.

No comments: