Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm baaaaaack

I can't believe I haven't made a post on here since 2009. To be honest, I have almost completely forgotten about my blog. It wasn't until a recent conversation with my cousin that I was reminded that I once shared my thoughts and experiences with cyberspace. "Why dont you blog anymore?" Huh??? Oh yeah good question. Truth is I didn't have an answer. So without making excuses or offering reasons that might or might not be true, I will march forward ignoring the year and a half gap between posts. I looked back at some of my past posts with fond memories and some with devastating embarrassment. I even felt like deleting some of them but what's the point. Life is about to change very drastically for myself within the next few months. This will be a great outlet for me. It has been suggested that I should return my blog back to it's original purpose....cycling. It's June and I haven't ridden my bike yet this year. Thats a post all to itself. Since it's midnight and I'm seeing double, I'll continue tomorrow. Hope everyone out there is enjoying their summer and is doing well.

Jeff

No comments: