Photobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Sacrifice

I've had to make a big big sacrifice this year. I have opted to focus all of my attention and effort on cycling this year. That means I have pushed my love of baseball aside. This will mark the first year since I was six that I didn't play baseball. Hard to believe that's almost ten years. I tried out for my schools team but only went to one practice and then called it quits. Cycling is really something I enjoy and really feel I need to give more attention to. It was a hard decision, but I intend to follow through with it. Hey...(enter bad cliche) there's always next year.

4 comments:

James Anderson said...

Wow, that's a really big sacrifice. I don't think I could ever sacrifice soccer. You seem really dedicated.

James Anderson said...

how's it going, Jeff?

Jeff Knight said...

I'm doing ok. How's Arizona treating you so far?

James Anderson said...

dang it, sorry I sorta forgot to check if you'd replied.
It's going alright here despite school and not having much time.