Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

Alive and well...

After a very long absence, I have decided to start blogging again. So much has happened since March that I can't go into much detail. The summer didn't exactly go as I planned. Much of that was due to job problems both of my parents had. The state of the national economy has not been kind to them. Let's just say I spent a lot of time with my cousins in Battle Creek. That completely put everything cycling related on the back burner. I competed in not one race. Basically all I did was go on measly little rides with my uncle Mike and Ryan. We did mix it up and went to different parts of the state so that was fun. South Bend in Indiana was pretty cool. I did find a new sport of sorts that I actually learned to enjoy. We played lots of golf. I'm getting pretty good at it too. Though I need to have a special ball made that has a turn signal on it, because every time I hit it off the tee it takes a sharp right hook. I'm still trying to figure out why everyone dresses like they're going sailing on the golf course. I refuse to dress like that. I am back home now in Ann Arbor since school is starting. Looking forward to a new year. Later!

No comments: