Photobucket

Monday, May 5, 2008

Battle Scars (Hardly a Battle)

Ok I did something really stupid today. A few weeks ago my dad picked me up a set of rollers. They've just been sitting around and I've only attempted them a couple of times. Well today after school I thought it would be a good time to get the hang of them. So I proceeded to set them up in the middle of my doorway for comfort purposes. I jump onto my bike and it pretty much took me a couple of attempts to get used to not riding on pavement. OK not bad so far. Well, the house phone rings and it was for me so my mom shouted my name and I turned my head (a natural response to someone calling your name from behind.) I learned the hard way to not lose focus because WHAM! I keeled over and bashed my arm against the door frame to prevent me from falling all the way down to the floor. I now have the brightest shade of purple and a hint of yellow from my wrist down to my elbow. Sad considering I wasn't even moving. I'm starting to collect a list of Jeff's stupid blunders. There was one good thing that came out of this, a pain free shoulder workout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha!

Jeff Knight said...

Oh yeah just laugh it up!