Photobucket

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home Again

We had a really bumpy ride coming home today. There were some thunderstorms around the New York area that made for a pretty interesting descent. I don't mind some turbulence, I actually look forward to some. I know I'm weird. My mother on the other hand canno handle it. Let's just say my wrist still has finger marks branded into it from her clutching me so tightly. I need to remind myself to bring one of those stress things you squeeze so she doesn't cut the circulation off to my hand next time. We had to circle the airport a few times because of the delays from the weather so there was plenty of wrist clenching going on.

Before we left for the airport, my parents showed me the house they were looking at on Saturday. It was nice, not to mention in the same school zone that I used to be in. It was a nice trip. I felt bad for my friends though. I was like a third wheel not being able to do any physical activities. Oh well, the next time I see them I'll probably be back permanently and in 100% physical shape. I did see a lot of riders out on the roads which brought a smile to my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!