Photobucket

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Final Week

Well it's finally here. The final week of school and a week of brutal test-taking. I studied my rear end off and feel really good about myself. I let off some steam yesterday with Dan, Chris, Chris' friend Kyle, and this nice kid Jacob. We went to Kyle's house where he has a very nice pool and held a water volleyball tournament. I was relegated to the deeper side of the net due to my height advantage. That still didn't keep me from spiking balls over the net. Here's a big surprise, Dan hurt someone with the ball. He smacked Jacob in the face with it. It's amazing, someone is always inflicted with bodily harm when Dan is involved in a sport. I guess we're alike in some respect. I always end up taking the brunt of jokes, and he's always the one that initates them. Jacob's OK, he just had a slight headache for an hour or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's really not intentional.