Photobucket

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Saturday Summary

The ride was an interesting one yesterday. We found this hill that has two sets of sharp inclines and vary sharp banks. We all came out of the final turn just fine except one person. Sorry Dan. He has now officially experienced what all cyclists can face. I must say he crashed very gracefully. LOL. Chris and Kyle were in the front while I stayed in the back behind Dan. I saw he was not keeping his body in line with the center of gravity and he just spilled over to the right as he exited the turn. It happened in slow motion. Very similar to when I fell in gym class. I can laugh about it now. He's fine, he just scraped up his arm pretty nicely and ripped his shirt. As for myself, I am starting to feel much stronger. I still have a long way to go though.

We capped off the day by going to see Prince Caspian. Yes, we actually all agreed on it. It was good, but I liked the first movie better. Hollywood tends to deviate from the original books too much.

No comments: