Photobucket

Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm Back

My CPU took a trip into oblivion. That would certainly explain why my computer was so unstable the last couple of weeks. Anyway, myself and my computer are back to blogging. I am really unhappy with the way my blog has laid so stagnant. I've been keeping pretty busy and that has taken time away from here. So here's a rundown of what's been plaguing my time:

1. Depressed that two baseball teams with mighty high payrolls (Yankees & Tigers) are not going to see the light of day in November. I have a theory which is up for discussion. The steroid era is coming to an end. All of the teams with the young talent are reigning supreme. Just look at the Rays. Where the heck did they come from? It just goes to show you that solid young pitching will mutilate any powerful offense. That's what they're doing and that's why they're succeeding. I am putting my money on the Cubs though to win it this year. This is a franchise that is looooooooooong overdue for a championship and they have some pretty solid talent. There's my two cents. As for next year, both the Tigers and the Yankees need to put some of that dough into restocking the minors with young arms. The Yankees have some, but they aren't polishd yet.

2. Giants - 2 -0 Good start. I'm getting used to life without the two best defensive ends playing.
Patriots - 2-0 w/o Tom Brady (bleh) don't really care about this
Lions - (sigh)

3. End of cycling season - Signals winter is just around the corner. This is a sensitive topic of conversation for me.

4. I have my first test of the new school year this Friday in Chemistry. Couldn't come any quicker I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. The older power hitters aren't performing like they used to.