Photobucket

Thursday, September 25, 2008

One Terrible Night

I went to sleep last night around 10:30 with a bit of a sore throat. I woke up about three hours later in a complete daze. I was sweating, my heart was pounding through my chest, and my ears were ringing. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't want to wake my parents so I stumbled to the bathroom and dunked my face in the sink. I also took my temperature which was nearly at 102. That would explain the sweating and the heart pounding. I laid in bed for hours before I finally went to sleep. My alarm clock went off at 6:30 and I felt absolutely fine. The only problem was that I had no voice. Not taking no for an answer, my mother dragged me to my old doctor who I haven't seen in a couple of years. The culprit, laryngitis. Needless to say my parents are happy they get a few days without hearing me speak.

No comments: