Photobucket

Thursday, September 4, 2008

New School

My first two days of school went really well as did my first couple of days as a 15 year old. I was back with a lot of my old friends and I've actually been reacquainting myself with people I haven't seen since elementary school. Something funny has already happened. If you remember, a couple of weeks ago, I ran into this kid in the mall that insisted he saw me last year in school. Well believe it or not I have chemistry class with him. And he still insists he saw me last year. LOL. I still feel kind of weird. Even though I know a lot of these kids, I still feel like a stranger due to me missing a year here. I'm sure that'll wear off soon. Anyway, something disturbing happened to me this morning when I woke up. I went to go reach for something in my closet and I felt a tinge in my arm. Nothing painful just a weird sensation. I'm getting it checked out next week just to be safe. My sanity can't take another hit like it did earlier this year. Football starts tonight, I will be excited to see if the Giants can defend their title. Without Osi Umenyiora they are weaker defensively. Anything can happen. I use that phrase for the Lions as well.

No comments: