Photobucket

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Clothing Mishap

I'm up to my old tricks again. Since it has been cold and rainy here in Michigan lately, much warmer clothes have been needed. I desperately needed to wash a few of my fleeces and hoodies so that I would have something to wear to school. Needless to say, my mom was not around to supervise my laundry operation (we know why supervision is needed). Wellllllll, I kinda forgot to take my clothes out of the washing machine. They were sitting in there soaked from the time I came home to right before I started this post. That's about 8 hours. Now my clothes absolutely stink! Why do clothes smell so repulsive after they have been sitting in the machine wet for awhile? What's the purpose of Tide? I have once again been reminded that I am to stay away from the washer and dryer. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can't believe you. At least no one was hurt. :)