Photobucket

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Peace and Quiet

Everybody has finally evacuated my house. Most of my family who came from afar have stayed here since Wednesday. There was not much room to accommodate everyone so some had to stay in a hotel. I had to share my bed with my cousin Andy. This kid is like the energizer bunny. Where he gets his never-ending amount of energy is beyond my comprehension. He kept me up most of the night wanting to play playstation. And yes he still rocks at guitar hero. My other cousin Ryan broke his arm by tripping in school. I felt bad for him, he has a cast from his wrist up to his shoulder. So needless to say he couldn't do much physical activity. Overall it was a very nice holiday. As much as my family can drive me crazy, we're still assured a good time when everyone's together. I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

No comments: