Photobucket

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Football

I'm really elated that I cheer for two football teams. Because if I only supported the Lions, I would be writing my blogs from a bright white padded room. Normally when a team makes history, it's a good thing. When history happens because you can't win a game, that's blasphemy. I give up, I really do. I care too much that's my problem. Fortunately for my sanity, I cheer for the Giants as well who capped off a nice win tonight against Arizona. Nobody can stop that defensive line. I've heard people saying that the Super Bowl could be a battle for New York. Wouldn't that be something. Brett Favre has the Jets riding a pretty sweet winning streak. How fitting would it be to see the Giants smash Favre a second time in the playoffs, albeit in a different uniform.

No comments: