Photobucket

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hobby?

In English class today, we were talking about hobbies. Talk about a really boring conversation. I can't believe someone actually collects insects as a hobby. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So when the teacher asked me, naturally I said music and then I paused. I didn't know if I should consider cycling a hobby. There are those that casually ride on the weekends, or maybe once or twice during the week. Then there are those who compete and spend most of their week training. As for myself, I lean more towards the latter. So I really didn't know if I should've mentioned it. After about five seconds of dead air, my friend Anthony blurted out "cycling!". I guess it is a hobby. Someone needs to come up with a word for this. It's in between hobby and obsession.

No comments: