Photobucket

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Cards

What a disaster Saturday's picture-fest turned out to be. Apparently my Brady Bunch family isn't the only one who does these picture cards for the holidays. There were so many people lined up in Sears I couldn't believe it. We had to wait almost an hour before we were taken. I was getting a laugh though. For some reason all I kept thinking of was that photo of Will Ferrell and John Reilly for the movie Step Brothers. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here. My cousin Ryan and I were clowning around and we actually took a photo together just like that. That was the only good that came out of that day. We couldn't even have California Pizza Kitchen. We had to settle for Sbarro's, which doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

No comments: