Photobucket

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Late Posting

I've been blogging late the last few days. Too much schoolwork. The weather has been awesome lately, and it's only getting better. Thursday is supposed to be in the 70's. I've got a ride tomorrow night to go to the coaching session at 7:30. I'm looking forward to that. I'm getting a second opinion on my shoulder this Friday. I'm going insane not being able to ride for long periods of time. Words really can't explain how lousy I'm feeling by missing all of these races. To top my misery off, baseball starts in two weeks and I probably won't be able to play. But on a positive note, my dad came back today from two days of meetings in Detroit. An offer was made and now my parents have to think about it. Well....maybe not as my mom was on the phone with a realtor to start getting the house ready for a sale. :)

No comments: