Photobucket

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Updates

Once again I am running low on things to blog about. I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear me ramble on about nothing. But here's the updates:

* There is a team meeting I am attending on Saturday. If it does include riding then I will try to participate in that. The weather has been kind of crummy here so I really haven't spent much time outdoors. I have been utilizing my trainer and attempting the rollers.

* Some more people are coming over to look at our house this weekend. I did find out that we may move sooner because my parents are worried about selling the house. If they get an offer we're outta here. This is a plus and a negative.

* The Yankees look horrible. I was seriously annoyed that Gary Sheffield hit a homer. I strongly dislike him.

No comments: