Photobucket

Friday, August 22, 2008

Settling In

I swear it's like I never left. Everything seems exactly as I left it, aside from my house being a few miles from where it originally was. I spent all of this week either hanging out with friends or with my family. This weekend should be interesting. My cousins Andy and Ryan are coming over tomorrow and staying for ONE WHOLE WEEK! I don't think I'll be able to handle that. These two have an infinite amount of sugar in their system and are constantly on the move. Now I'm the same way, until it's time for my head to hit the pillow. But these two just don't seem to lose energy. I can't complain, they are my blood and also my friends. If anyone sees me at school with gray hair you'll know why. We had plans to go to Michigan's Adventure in Muskegon but those plans fell through unfortunately. For my New York friends, Michigan's Adventure = Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey.

No comments: