Photobucket

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Up and Running

My computer is now hooked up to the internet. Blogging from a cell phone is highly inconvenient and downright annoying. Here's what's happened my first week back:

1. While helping my dad move furniture, I cut my leg from a little below the knee down to the middle of my calf. Yeah, some things never change. There was a screw sticking out of a box...you can fill in the rest.

2. I was reunited with Briarwood Mall and of course California Pizza Kitchen. I ran into a kid that was in my math class last year. That was a little awkward because he insisted that he saw me in school this year. Hmmm..I highly doubt that.

3. I introduced the Blue to Michigan pavement. Went out for about an hour and came back.

4. Tonight is a family reunion of sorts. All of my relatives from Battle Creek should be here shortly. This includes my cousins Ryan and Andrew. I need to hide my Guitar Hero from them or thats all they'll do today.

I have so much to blog about I can't fit it all on one post. So I figure I'll break them up during the week.

No comments: