Photobucket

Sunday, October 26, 2008

???

I have no idea what happened to my post on Friday. Anyway, yesterday was a fun day. My parents and I went up to Howell to the outlet stores. I'm usually not a fan of shopping unless it involves bikes or Best Buy, but I actually enjoyed myself. I hope I'm not getting too lax. I picked up some new winter clothes since I seem to be growing at an exponential rate. Last I checked, I was up near 5'10. Ate lunch at Sbarro's and then went home. I would seriously consider going up there more if they had an outlet store for cycling stuff. I think that's a great idea because cycling can be an expensive sport. I spent the night at Jason's house and we were up until 2 playing Rock Band 2. My fingers are tired. I have massive amounts of homework to do so that's what my Sunday wll entail. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you didn't comment on how foolish I made you look? You're fingers hurt from competing with me.

Jeff Knight said...

Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that.