Photobucket

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here We Go Again

Gym was interesting today to say the least. We were playing football outside on the field by the track. My gym class has some very dangerous individuals in it. By dangerous I mean something stupid always happens when these people are around. These people include myself (obviously), my friend Anthony (1/3 of the triad of chaos, 'nuff said), my friend Taylor, this kid James, and this other kid Aaron. Together, the five of us can be lethal to all that are around us. The class is also made up of freshman who for some reason look miniscule to us sophomore. So, we're playing a really intense game of football. I was chosen to be quarterback today...oh boy. Let's just say my aim today was not so stellar. There was one play where I passed the ball to this freshman, I think his name is Jonas or Jonah I'm not too sure. The kid was wide open and for some reason when I passed the ball to him, he looked away and the ball smacked him in the side of the face. LOL! I had flashbacks of all the nasty things that happened to me last year in gym. I'm glad to not be on the receiving end of such physical abuse this time. Needless to say Anthony was on the floor laughing and he spent the entire day re-enacting it for everyone. I felt bad for this kid because I saw him later in the day and he had a red mark on his neck. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jeff. You're antics are still well remembered in these parts. Gym isn't the same without you.

Jeff Knight said...

Don't remind me of the dreaded indoor antics. I miss that class though. It was fun.