Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

New Kit

My dad has been talking with this guy Ray who is a salesman for Pearl Izumi while he's been doing a job up by Pontiac. He must've mentioned that a) I am a cyclist and b) that some of my clothes have vanished from the move. Ray is hooking us up with some apparel and some accessories for severely discounted prices. Needless to say, my dad came home today with arm warmers and bike shorts for me. I'm a little hesitant about wearing them outside though. They are replicas of team Slipstream's kit. The shorts I can wear for indoor training but I cannot see myself riding outside in full Slipstream gear. Last I checked, the Pyrenees Mountains were not located in Ann Arbor, Michigan that's for sure. The jersey is apparently the next thing I'm getting from Ray and that would complete the kit. Hmmm..this would make a good Halloween costume.

No comments: