Photobucket

Monday, October 20, 2008

Quick Nap

Today I did something I've never done before...I fell asleep in class. Obviously there are some classes that can be a little more boring than others, but it has never gotten to the point where I would fall asleep. Let's just say I'm not a huge fan of my biology class. My teacher was showing a powerpoint presentation of plants and stuff and I suddenly became narcoleptic.
Everyone knows that feeling, the eyelids grow heavy and your head starts to snap up and down in an attempt to keep you awake. Well my head fell backwards with my mouth hanging wide open and I dozed off. Thankfully I don't snore. The nap quickly ended when I heard my name called and my teacher asking to repeat what he just said. I must've looked like a deer caught in a car's headlights. I had no answer. I think I'll be going to bed early tonight.

No comments: