Photobucket

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Did I ruin Christmas?...too sneaky for my own good

I think I might be ruining the surprise aspect of Christmas, but I'm 75% sure I know what I'm getting. I've noticed the last couple of weeks that when I come home from school...my bike has been placed somewhere other than where I left it. Now either my bike has a personality of its own or its been carefully examined by a member of the household(mom or dad). For those of you who know me, know that I love to investigate and uncover things. Well...I might have actually taken it too far this time. Yesterday before I went to school I carefully marked a tire with yellow crayon and placed the tire so that the mark was just above the ground. I know what you're thinking...but what can I say I'm sly. The bike was not moved yesterday but to my astonishment....it was moved today. My sneaky little yellow crayon mark was facing almost up. Now keep in mind that the bike is in a spot in the garage where you wouldn't have to move it to get to something. So somethings up. I'm kinda kicking myself right now for doing these things but part of me wants to dig deeper. Maybe its because I've heard the word Cannondale brought up in discussions on numerous occasions. More details to follow.

No comments: