Photobucket

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'll Be Home for Christmas

This brought a huge smile to my face. I was informed as soon as I got off the bus today that we are flying to Battle Creek to spend Christmas with my aunt and uncle. We are spending a week in Michigan. Yeah baby! Now don't get me wrong, Long Island is not a bad place, but I miss my friends and family. I was told that I can spend a couple of days with my friends in Ann Arbor, so I'm looking forward to that. It'll be nice to hang out with them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must've been brainwashed or something. You of all people would never wear anything with that logo on it. You look like you're in a lifesize game of chutes and ladders. lol

Jeff Knight said...

I was thinking more along the lines of Candyland.

Jeff Knight said...

Jason you need to do me a favor. Try leaving comments with the appropriate post. You do that all the time and you wonder why I end up deleting them.

Anonymous said...

sorry dude. anyway my mom said you can stay here for a couple of days if your parents let you. the only problem is you have to sleep with the dog.

Jeff Knight said...

Gee thanks Jason. Is that dog still leaving presents on the living room floor?