Photobucket

Monday, December 24, 2007

Surprising my cousin

Most of the presents are under the tree. However there's one that obviously can't fit...my bike. I was reunited with it last night. My uncle and I took a ride to a storage place where he's kept it hidden from Ryan (my cousin). I so badly wanted to go out for a ride, but it was night and I wasn't dressed appropriately. This is cheesy but I had to do it...I put a big bow on it for him. I took a picture of it but unfortunately can't post pictures to my blog without the necessary hardware.

I'm beginning to think Ryan forgot my promise to him. Probably because I was living in Ann Arbor when I said it to him. I'm pretty sure he has no idea what he's getting from me. He probably figures that we wouldn't spend the money to have it shipped. Well we did. And I can't wait to see the look on his face when I roll that into his living room. I will of course video the whole event and post it when I get home.

No comments: