Photobucket

Friday, January 11, 2008

Eventful Weekend Approaching

I will be keeping busy this weekend:

Tonight I have to complete a speech for English class that's due for Monday on a topic of my choice...hmm let me think. The catch is that the speech must last for 5 minutes. I think I'll throw in some powerpoint graphics to hog some of that time up.

Tomorrow I'm going bike shopping again with my Dad. Tomorrow may be the day so we'll see.

Tomorrow night I have a meeting at school at 7:30 for people who signed up for varsity and junior varsity baseball. Why they have to do it on a Saturday night is beyond my comprehension.

Sunday I have a bris (ouch!) to go to for a family friend. I won't even comment on that. The intention is to get home by 4 for the Giants/Cowboys game.

Sunday night I must practice my speech.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna have time to eat?

Anonymous said...

What position are you trying out for? Are you allowed to be a pitcher?

Jeff Knight said...

Hopefully pitcher since that's what I'm best at and enjoy the most. I need clearance from the orthopedist and I go for a follow up in two weeks. The shoulder feels much better but it does sting every now and then.

Jeff Knight said...

No curveballs for me this year.