Photobucket

Monday, January 21, 2008

Exercising

Being that I don't have a bike to throw on the trainer, I have found alternative ways to keep myself in shape for the spring. Since it barely gets over 20 degrees outside, I am limited to indoor activities. I have been using my parents' elliptical machine to work my legs and my dads bowflex dumbbells for the rest of my body. My dad bought these things two years ago and I think they've been used twice by him. So I decided to put them in my room and start using them. My dad makes fun of me when I use them because I imitate the commercial.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK be honest. Did you paint your room blue or was it like that when you moved in? And what's with the baseball on the floor?

Jeff Knight said...

LOL. Guilty. Can't you tell I helped paint, the molding has drips of blue all over it. You should see the ceiling. I'll post a picture tomorrow for you.

That baseball has been on the floor since I moved here in July.

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool. How many lbs can they go up to?

Jeff Knight said...

52.5 lbs. Let's just say it never gets used at that weight.