Photobucket

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cool Show

I was watching this show on the Discovery channel called "Living the Dream." Discovery took two cyclists who wanted nothing more than to race in a couple of the stages of the Tour de France. They gave them both brand new Trek bikes and let them tour the Trek manufacturing facility. Some of the locales they were training in looked awesome and challenging. Ironic, a great idea for a show from a company that pulled the plug on their cycling team. But it was well worth the hour in front of the television. My dad's making me watch Knight Rider at 9:00.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was there one out of shape guy on that show? I think I may have watched part of it.

Jeff Knight said...

Yeah, I guess you can say that. He was bigger than your average cyclist. I wouldn't exactly say out of shape.