Photobucket

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Physical Fitness Test

Now I know what this is. It isn't really a test, it's just a measure of a body's physical abilities. Push ups, sit ups, chin ups, up ups and whatnot. Not to mention laps around the gym. We are not graded but merely categorized. We have another one of these in May when it's warmer out. I did pretty well, aside from the sit ups. I always have problems with these I don't know why. I kicked some serious butt though with the laps. It's good to know my stamina is still with me. One of the kids in class neglected to eat or drink anything before gym, so he wasn't feeling so hot after doing all of these activities. I felt bad for him, his face was green.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

up ups?

Jeff Knight said...

I was being facecious