Photobucket

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy Weekend

I haven't been on my computer much this weekend. We went to a huge party on Friday night. There had to be at least 75 people there. It was pretty cool, there were plenty of kids there my age. We had a nice game of water volleyball going in the pool. I felt like a salesman asking all of these kids if they like cycling. I need to stop doing that. After eating we were treated to a nice fireworks display and then we went back and ate some more.

Today we went to another party. This was a birthday party for a cousin on my mom's side of the family. Out of 6 kids there, I was the oldest. Their ages ranged from 5 to 11. I am exhausted from having all of them jumping on me. One of them kept calling me Greff. I found myself correcting this boy over and over and then I just gave up since I don't really sim him that much.

Oh by the way. I don't know if this is part of the big surprise or not, but I saw tickets on my kitchen table to the MLB All-Star fanfest that is being held in NYC the end of this coming week. That should be pretty cool since I hear there will be a lot of hall of famers there signing autographs. I'd really like to go the home run derby and the all-star game but those are impossible tickets to get. We're approaching mid-July so this surprise has to be coming soon.

2 comments:

James Anderson said...

I pity you, but my teammate Alexey has fifteen cousins hanging out at his house for a week...and he's the oldest!

Jeff Knight said...

Yikes! I pity him.