Photobucket

Monday, July 14, 2008

Leaving My Mark





I wasn't feeling 100% in the car on the way to Yankee Stadium yesterday. I felt like something was coming like a cold or a virus of some kind. Whatever it was came at full force in the bottom of the 3rd inning during the Future's Game. I seriously felt like I was going to collapse. I don't know how but I managed to make my way to the bathroom just before I lost control of my breakfast and lunch. Yeah that's right I threw up. Oddly enough, I felt fine for the rest of the day after that moment. Maybe I was just sick of watching Team USA lose to Team World. I did manage to snap some photos off yesterday. The celebrity softball game was fun to watch. There were a lot of Yankees like Paul O'Neill and Tino Martinez playing in it. Tonight's the home run derby, I can't wait for that.

No comments: