Photobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2008

End of Week Update

This was really a great week. It of course started with my dad and I going to the homerun derby and the all-star game. Before anybody asks, we did stay until the AL won it in the bottom of the 15th. We got home at 3AM so Wednesday was mostly spent in bed for me. The pre-game ceremony Tuesday night was a baseball lover's dream come true. To be in close proximity of Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, Yogi Berra, etc. was mind boggling. I have so many photos and videos of that night that I need a few days just to sort through them.

Thursday was my final session of physical therapy. I can honestly say I am 100% healed. No pain, no aches, no nothing. I am ready to return to normal activities.

I am almost completely finished packing my bedroom up. The only thing remaining is my computer, my television, and my Playstation 3. My mom has been in Michigan since Monday finalizing whatever it is they have to do with the house we're moving into. I'm a little sad about this. I know I've been really excited about moving back home, but I really am going to miss certain things about New York. My friend Dan is throwing me a goodbye pool party at his house next Saturday. He's taken the liberty of inviting all of my friends and the whole junior varsity baseball team too. That should be cool and sad at the same time.

No comments: