Photobucket

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Still Here


It's really weird seeing my kitchen without tables and chairs and stuff. My dad and I are sticking around here until the bank and the people buying the house are done doing what their doing. I don't really understand mumbo jumbo bank language, but it has something to do with the buyer's bank not paying my dad's bank. Anyway, I was surprised to find the internet still working today. So I guess it was time to make a post. My dad's been taking me into the city this week to show me all of the jobs he did while we were living here. In case you didn't know, my dad is an engineer and owns his own construction business. It's really interesting to see how a building is actually constructed from the ground up.

I can't forget to post about the recent trades. I can't believe the Yankees picked up Pudge Rodriguez and got rid of a live arm like Kyle Farnsworth. They have a knack for picking up aging veterans. Not to mock Ivan Rodriguez, but the Yankees need starting pitching. Jose Molina was doing a really nice job in place of Jorge Posada. He may not have the bat Jorge has, but the guy can throw out Speedy Gonzalez. I was impressed by the pickup of Xavier Nady and Damaso Marte from the Pirates though. That was a smart move.

No comments: