Photobucket

Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Speech

My next speech is due next Monday. I'm unsure of which topic I want to discuss this time around. I may recycle my previous attempt at discussing steroids in sports. Now that Roger Clemens is on the hot seat, this subject may draw some attention from my classmates.

Some kid made a snide remark about cycling today and I used every ounce of will power not to open my mouth. He said something to the fact that it shouldn't be considered a sport it should be a fashion contest. I want to find him a set of nice steep hills and hand him a bike and we'll see what his response is to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wouldn't by any chance be Anthony Gavaghan who made that remark?

Jeff Knight said...

No but you were very close. It was Justin Haywood who made the remark.