Photobucket

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MRI Part II

My orthopedist wanted me to come in today after yesterday's ordeal. Today I felt fine. No pain or stinging of any kind. He took another MRI and assured me everything was fine. I'm at 95%. The 5% is what I felt yesterday. Jason can attest to the fact (swimming pool incident) that pain in no way shape or form unless it's excrutiating bothers me, but yesterday's pain was of the eye-tearing kind. The doc said to not keep my arm in any one position for too long. Boy did I learn that the hard way. So after my examination I went out riding in balmy 60 degree weather. Hmmm, I smell Spring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, the famous backflip off the diving board stunt. Is it safe to laugh about it now?

Jeff Knight said...

I laugh about it but my parents don't. Man did that hurt!