Photobucket

Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates

I know I haven't been blogging. I've had a fun week off from school. Dan, Chris, and Craig have spent the last few days rotating who's house we go to. The circle was complete today as they came back to my house. It was raining today so we played Playstation 3 all day and ate garbage. This is the first chance I've had to post on my blog as I am preparing for the arrival of...you guessed it...my very own computer. I should have it tonight when my dad comes home.

I have to be in Central Park at 6 tomorrow morning for the team race. My involvement in the race will depend on the status of my once again ailing shoulder. Can you just feel the frustration mounting in me? My bike will be accompanying me none the less.

Either next weekend or the following weekend I have BIG PLANS!!! I will be accompanying my dad to Michigan! He has to meet with some people from General Motors to discuss business related things. And we will quite possibly start looking for a place to move to. Woohoo! I'll keep adding details as they become available.

One final thing. I want to wish all my cycling readers the best of luck for the new season. I hope you achieve all your goals and beyond!!!

4 comments:

James Anderson said...

Awesome Jeff!!!It would be sweet if you joined Ann Arbor Velo Club.

Jeff Knight said...

How many riders do you have on your team?

James Anderson said...

In between 12 and 15. There are 5 of us who are really hard core. Some only come to rides semi-regularly, but we have the largest junior development team in Michigan. No, check that, we have the ONLY junior development team in Michigan!

Jeff Knight said...

That's great! CRCA is way too large and time with the coaches is few and far between. If I do move back (which now it looks like I will), I won't have to look hard for a team to join. Thanks for the info!