Photobucket

Monday, March 31, 2008

Things on my Mind

1) Obviously the biggest. I think I'm leaving this Friday night to spend the weekend in Michigan. It's hard to believe it's been three months since I visited last. There's a lot I want to do when I'm there, but don't think time or my dad will allow it. If my mother was going that would be different.

2) My mom spoke to the doctor this afternoon who is now giving me the option to have surgery on my shoulder. I'm not too excited about this idea as it would most definitely mean sacrificing much of my cycling season and eliminating my baseball season altogether. I really want to do both but it's evident I cannot. Mass confusion here. I need to think this one through.

3) PLAY BALL! Opening Day is here and the Yankees did not play today. Rain has forced them to begin the final season at Yankee Stadium tomorrow. I implore all you out there to visit this historic ballpark as it will be obliterated. I'm not kidding when I say you get chills walking in there. Sounds cheesy I know, but to think Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig played there, it's mind boggling. Tigers lost to the stupid Royals. Don't even want to talk about that.

No comments: