Photobucket

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Training Day

Nasty weather outside means only one thing...training inside. I spent about an hour and a half on the trainer this morning in between breakfast and lunch. I put in some good tunes to keep me pumped and went to town. I also caught the beginning of the Yankees / Rays game. I put to use the jersey and the shorts my aunt and uncle bought me for Christmas. Thanks to them and Ryan too. I may go back for more later since the legs feel great today.

I have to finish my speech for English class today (which is nowhere near completion) since we're spending tomorrow in the city. My dad and I are getting up nice and early to check out the race in Central Park. Then my mom is meeting us for breakfast somewhere and then it's off to the meeting for me. I at least get to meet some of the other riders and pick up my team uniform. I believe it's blue and gold but it may differ for each sub-team.

No comments: