Photobucket

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Racing Update

I have to go to a team "gathering" on Saturday bright and early. I was hoping we would be doing some riding, but it appears we have a big storm coming Saturday. I need to ride Central Park due to the fact that I will have plenty of races there this year and would like to know all the nuances of it. I do have big news though. I will be starting the season two weeks earlier than expected. I will be racing March 16th. That means I only have 1.5 weeks to get ready. I don't expect to be 100% physically prepared, but I feel well enough to get going. I'm psyched. Big Blue and I are getting along just fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What race are you riding in? Where is it?

Jeff Knight said...

I guess I don't need to answer you since I told you this in school today.